September 27, 2016

My Next Book

My second novel, working title: Lesser Evils, is happening! I've got a lot of work done on the book and I want to share it with you as I'm writing.

The first chapter is available for download below and future updates will be available on my shiny new writing blog, N.L. Writes. I'll continue to release chapters as they're edited and listen to any of your feedback. I'll also post other writing updates, free e-book days and self-publishing notes on the blog.

Here is a synopsis of Lesser Evils:
"On the run from her past, Abby is in deep trouble when she’s saved from the desert by a stranger. But the mysterious rancher has secrets of his own, which may endanger Abby in more ways than one. 
Dalton is on a dark mission when he falls upon Abby, half-dead and handcuffed in the Texas desert. He helps her because she needs it, but his motives might not truly be as pure as he claims."
Intrigue, adventure, romance! 

Get the first chapter here and don't forget to tell me what you think. Anything that doesn't work? Annoying word over-usage? Use the comments section below and tell it to me!

I hope you'll join me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment